Welcome to The 0800 Number Company! This page is about our range of freephone 0800 numbers which can be pointed to an existing landline phone number. Please click on the buttons above if you wish to have an 0800 number pointed to a mobile phone, or if you wish to have an 0800 fax to email number.
An 0800 number is a non-geographic number, meaning it is not associated with any geographic location in the UK. Non-geographic numbers are therefore ideal for companies that want to trade nationwide, as they don't get associated with being a London company or a midlands company or a northern company – non-geographic numbers signal to many people that the company is a national company.
0800 numbers are free for people to call if they are dialling from a landline, which is one of the major benefits of 0800 numbers. For that reason they are a fantastic marketing tool, as it encourages more people to phone a company if they don't have to pay for the call. They are often known as freephone numbers.
If you want to have an 0800 number, we will point it to your existing landline phone. You will still receive calls to your existing landline number, but will also get calls to your 0800 number. If you wish to know which calls are to your 0800 number before receiving the call, you can add our call whisper feature to your number. We also have a wide range of other exciting added value features that you can add to your 0800 number.
You then pay the cost of the call – the person calling you doesn't pay anything if they are calling from a landline. Whilst this means that you pay for your calls, the benefits of this are huge as it brings in a lot more business to your company. Currently if a caller phones your 0800 number from a mobile their mobile provider will charge them for the call.
The costs of setting up an 0800 number to landline and other details are as follows:
- One-off set up fee of
£5.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of
£5.00 + VAT
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- You pay 2.9 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- Per second billing ie a 30 second call costs you 1.45p+VAT ie you only pay for the
time you talk
- Order an 0800 number Monday to Friday before 5pm (excluding bank holidays) and we will connect you within minutes.
- Fully itemised bill
- No small print
- Our 0800 numbers use trusted tier 1 networks - not VOIP which can be undependable
- Discounts available for multiple 0800 numbers
- When you look at the freephone numbers we have in stock you’ll see a mix of both 0800 and 0808 numbers - these work in totally the same way
- 0808 and 0800 are both instantly recognised and both have been in use for many years. It's predicted that the 0800 number range will eventually run out which is why the popular 0808 range was introduced in the 90's
You can order a new 0800 number to be pointed to your landline right now, quickly and easily, by choosing one from the list below.
Please have a look at our numbers below…
All the costs are here and there are no long term tie-ins…
When you've found a number you like just click on the red button that says "buy" to add the number to your shopping basket.
We've had lots of compliments saying that our shopping basket is easy to get around but I'll be there to help if you get stuck.
If you have a question then please call us or chat to us online.
Remember if you order an 0800, 0844 , 0845 or London number between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday we will connect it within minutes and call you to test the number.