Thank you for visiting The 0800 Number Company's website! This page is specifically for 0800 numbers which are pointed to existing mobile phone numbers, so if you are looking to have an 0800 number pointed to either a landline, or you want an 0800 fax to email number, then click on the buttons at the top of the page.
0800 numbers are known as NGNs – Non-Geographic Numbers. This is because the 0800 code is not associated with any particular part of the country. For that reason, they are often used by companies who want to do business nationally rather than locally, so that a company isn't associated with just the area it is based in but with the entire UK.
0800 numbers have always been the most popular of the non-geographic numbers because they are free to call from a landline. This means that potential customers don't have to pay to make an enquiry, meaning they are far more likely to call a company with a freephone number than a rival with a number they have to pay to call. For this reason, 0800 numbers have always been a great marketing tool to businesses.
We will point your 0800 number to your existing mobile phone number. Your callers will therefore not see your mobile number, or even know that the number is being routed through to a mobile. You will then receive calls to your 0800 number alongside calls to your existing mobile phone number. If you want to know which calls are being made to your 0800 number before you answer the phone, you can add our call whisper feature to your 0800 number so that a short recorded message will tell you before the call that is an 0800 number call. Take a look at our list of added value features to see what else you could add to your 0800 number to help your business.
You pay the cost of receiving a call to an 0800 number, not the caller, unless the caller is calling from a mobile, in which case their mobile provider will currently charge them for the call. You pay more to receive the call if your 0800 is pointed to a mobile than if it was pointed to a landline, but many businesses prefer to have their 0800 number pointed to a mobile as they are frequently out on the road and don't have offices or business premises.
The full costs and details of our 0800 to mobile numbers are as follows:
- One-off set up fee of
£5.00 + VAT
- Monthly rental of
£5.00 + VAT
- Only 30 days notice needed to cancel - No long term tie-in
- You pay 8 pence+VAT per minute to receive the call
- If your mobile phone is on the 3 Mobile network you pay 27p+VAT per minute
- Per second billing ie a 15 second call costs you 2p+VAT
- Order an 0800 number Monday to Friday before 5pm (excluding bank holidays) and we will connect you within minutes.
- Fully itemised bill
- No small print
- Our 0800 numbers use trusted tier 1 networks - not VOIP which can be undependable
- Discounts available for multiple 0800 to mobile numbers
- When you look at the freephone numbers we have in stock you’ll see a mix of both 0800 and 0808 numbers - these work in totally the same way
- 0808 and 0800 are both instantly recognised and both have been in use for many years. It's predicted that the 0800 number range will eventually run out which is why the popular 0808 range was introduced in the 90's
To order an 0800 number to mobile number from us right now, choose a number from the list below.
Please have a look at our numbers below…
All the costs are here and there are no long term tie-ins…
When you've found a number you like just click on the red button that says "buy" to add the number to your shopping basket.
We've had lots of compliments saying that our shopping basket is easy to get around but I'll be there to help if you get stuck.
If you have a question then please call us or chat to us online.
Remember if you order an 0800, 0844 , 0845 or London number between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday we will connect it within minutes and call you to test the number.